Boyfriend and his online dating profile, advice?

So we met online, and after met in person, now we decide to committed to each other, it's long distant relationship though.

Recently I noticed that he still have his profile on that dating site (I have canceled mine), but he is not a premium member there any more, and has changed a few things in his profile, like he put “engaged”, “I met my future wife on this site”, and looking for “pen pal or friend with female”.. He logs in only sometimes.

I wouldn’t say it bothers me really, I can feel he is serious about me. But maybe women tend to be curious, so I’m just wondering if you were me would you mind this? And what do guys think about it? (Please excuse my English~)

Most Helpful Guy

• If he wanted to date other women, he would not put those things on there.

What Guys Said 1

• he is obviously leaving options...

What Girls Said 3

• I trust my guy.. But some girls can be persistant & chase guys that are taken.. I was like that for a bit, but soon grew out of it..

I think you should speak with him about it.. Let him know your not comfortable with his profile still being on this dating site & see what comes from it.. He musnt be doing anything that bad if it says he's engaged.. But females can be biitches! =)

Goodluck! =)

• It shouldn't bother you too much, he is only trying to see how this relationship will go. Once he figures it out, he will delete the profile or change it back.

• it bothered you enough to write this so tell him about it. he probably just wants to help other people on the site find someone because he found you. its not wrong for him to have female friends but the fact that he's looking for single female friends specifically would bother me.