Guys, would you believe if a girl would send you a text by mistake?

is that a good idea? cause I want to talk with him...could I text him "hey (other guy's name) what's up?" and then "hey sorry...mistake :)"? or should I text him something else? or not text him at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• very bad idea. He will see through your game and know you are OK to lie to get what you want, that's how I'd see it.

• omg...i just want him to talk to me...and anyway he doesn't have to text back...

• what should I do in your opinion?

• Be an adult and put your pride aside. I read your answer below. He asked you out and you rejected him. And now you don't want to tell him something directly because you don't want him to know you're missing him? Grow up.

What Guys Said 5

• I hate women for playing these calculating games. If you like him, just text him.

• if you tried that with me, the response would either be: you have the wrong number, or a chance to screw with your head. its an obvious trick, and will staet a whole giagantic mind screw

• No. Just text him. Games like this are pathetic.

• Your the girl who rejected the guy... Just f***ing say hey

• Just say Hey, what's up? Hey, I'm bored.

• nope...i don't want him to think that I'm begging for a second chance..or I miss him.

I want him to think that my text is a mistake!

What Girls Said 5

• Not a good idea. He will think you are texting lots of boys and he's just another. Just send him a fun text idk.

• Good answer. Plus it sounds fake :D

• Ohhhh I see. Well that is a long time. Maybe just text him and say "hey, did you fall down a well or something?" I don't know I'm tired sorry haha. He's probably feeling rejected and distancing himself from you works for him.

• ok...thanks :)

• just send a message that says: hey, I'm bored. will you talk? or something like that. certain is he intrisert in talking with you, he sends a reply back.

do not try to get him to send a message first, it's just stupid.

• no. that's so dumb nd obvious. no no no

• crying wolf? if it genuinely happens again it will turn out worse for you. Plus he WILL realize the game, he might not say he has tho. and it might put him off you if he likes you.

• omg! I've done this before! he didn't believe me but we kept on talking. you should give it a shot.

• what did you text him?

• wow wow wow. okay a lot of people take it way to seriously. okay the guys I normally text aren't that uptight. they obviously know I did it on purpose but they don't think its harmful. and no, finding fun ways to start a conversation won't lead him to think you're lying.