Correct way to respond when he says "I want to kiss you"?

Serious answers please. Nothing like a movie line. Like, what do you say to that? "Yes please" "I want you to kiss me, too" What if he said "Can I kiss you?" Are you just supposed to sit there and be like "yes" hahaha I just think it's uncomfortable. I'd rather the guy just kiss me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pucker up.

If a person wants to kiss a girl, I know she oughta give his face a smack

But as someone starts to kissin' me I somehow sorta wanna kiss him back

(from Oklahoma!)

What Guys Said 2

• "Ok" and a smile works fine. Or you could just say nothing and kiss him.

As was said, if he's asking you it's because he's not sure you'd be OK with it. If he went for it and you didn't want it, that would make things pretty awkward.

• If you give good signals then the guy won't have to verbalize. He's asking because he doesn't know if you want to kiss him or not.

What Girls Said 5

• Jesus, just smile and make eye contact, and wait for him to lean in, and lean in a bit, and enjoy it.

Yeah if he's really shy you could go maybe 'sure', but usually guys will be able to lean in and just kiss you after you look like you want to.

• That would honestly make me smile. I'd be like "What are you waiting for?"

Or I'd just go right ahead and kiss him myself.

• "KISS ME YOU FOOL" :D

Or eat his face XD

• If a guy texts me he needs a kiss what am I supposed to say? I don't want to be like ok when and where😂 but what do I say?

• He's asking because he has manners, and doesn't just want to kiss you, in case you don't want him to. I think "Yes," "okay" "sure" and "go for it" are all good responses. I really don't know xD I have no experience with this kind of stuff