I texted it to him, and now I'm screwed...what do I do?

So, a few days ago, I was running on no sleep and was texting this guy I like at night. I ended texting him that I might like him, though I hadn't seen him in person in over a year. He said he was flattered but we should actually see each other before we came to that conclusion. He's still going to ask another girl to homecoming though. And on top of all this, I also told him that he looked a lot hotter in a different picture and that that other pic should be his prof pic. What should I do? Should I try to blame it on the sleep and try to end it there? What would be the best option you think I should take?

The advice is much appreciated! Thank you all so much :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Good question.. =D

If he hinted that him the date were Girlfriend and Boyfriend or the date thinks that way... then I say leave it alone. And blame it on the Rain. Not that he doesn't like you or anything like that but, make him take you if he wants you. And if he wont.. then he don't like you that much.

Best Advice I can offer. =D

Good Luck

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, blame it on the sleep. It doesn't sound like he's all that excited about what you said anyway!

• I'd text him back and tell him you're embarrassed about that text the other night, how you hadn't had any sleep, and you're sorry about that awkward moment. It doesn't have to be a big deal. If he's a good guy he'll understand and everything moves on. =)

What Girls Said 1

• say a friend took your phone and was being an a-hole, or you were drunk. I always say I was drunk.