Does my boyfriend have a problem and should I trust he'll change?

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 years now. I found out a couple months ago that he's been on craigslist looking too hook up with women he doesn't know. I confronted him and was so sick I wanted to leave him but decided to give home a chance. Then he goes on Adultspace.com and does the same thing. I couldn't trust him, I found he was on blackplanet.com, backpage.com, and emails coming into his phone planning to meet with women to hook up. He promised he'd stop and that he was doing it because we fought and he was s*xually frustrated. Yesterday, he went into Dunkin donuts and I went through his phone. He created a new email and was talking to a pimp online to hook him up with a girl to hook up after he got out of work. He planned to meet her at 5:30 but he was supposed to pick me up at that time. He picked me up at 6. I confronted him and he cried. He promised to stop that he didn't want to lose me. Should I trust him?

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion, look at his past experiences and judge based on his actions, not his words.

If he continued to mess around behind your back after confronting him once, do you really think confronting him the second time would change anything.

Also, if you notice he is changing by actions that is a good sign. I.e. Him deleting all the web accounts in front of you or not finding any suspicious info on his phone. (not that I'm condoning you to go through his phone.) I'm just saying don't believe what he says, believe what he DOES.

What Guys Said 2

• Once,twice, three times you're out. Your boyfriend clearly is addicted to having/wanting intimate encounters with other women. I don't think you should trust him because he's going to do it again. Its almost like he has a sickness.He may be a Nymphomaniac. Regardless, you shouldn't have to waist anymore time with a chronic cheater its been nine years. Move on!

• Why do people ask stupid questions? You know the man is actively looking for anyone and anything but you and you pretty much catch him red handed. Look, forget the whole love thing and realize his dirty ass could be setting you up for STDs; drop him like a firecracker and let him pop himself.

What Girls Said 1

• I would break up with him, I don't share + that's just disgusting, wouldn't even be able to look into his eyes + I can't trust him so I can't be with him.