This guy (dated) is mad at me for not talking to him-he said he wanted to explain himself, but I would talk?

He also says he doesn't understand me. I confuse him. But he doesn't ASK Q ./ What does it mean to genuinely be confused, if you don't even ry to find out?

Do you think he's full of sh*t? (I obviously can't ask HIM that)

I don't understand why anyone would want to argue about whether or not I did or did not talk to them in the past.. Isn't the important thing that I am talking to them NOW.

Why wouldn't they just take advantage of the fact we are both talking now. They can tell me w/e they say they didn't get a chance to say.

They can ask me NOW-w/e it is they say confuses them/ they don't understand about me- instead of insisting I refused to talk to him in the past.

I can't see someone genuinely wanting to talk to someone, if that's all they want to talk about. Am I missing something. was I supposed to say something?

What Guys Said 1

• I think you're full of sh*t atm, type up exactly what happened if it's not in a jumbled up mess, like now, maybe you can get some straight answers.

• GaG rarely answer anything that 'happened'- they say' I don't know I'm not him./ her'

>> if you want to talk to someone TALK. what's the point of taking up the time you have to talk in the present, talking about how they didn't talk in the past.

guy randomly got mad and said he liked me&couldnt tell me'before' because I didn't talk to him before. he went into detail about reasons he couldn't talk to me in the past. He didn't tell me 'now' w/e he supposedly wanted to tell me in the past. He just complained.

What Girls Said 1

• What?

• guy randomly got mad and said he liked me&couldnt tell me'before' because I didn't talk to him before. he went into detail about reasons he couldn't talk to me in the past. He didn't tell me 'now' w/e he supposedly wanted to tell me in the past. He just complained.

So I was asking- if you want to talk to someone TALK. what's the point of taking up the time that you have to talk with them, in the present-- talking/ arguing about how they didn't talk to you in the past.