Should I stay or should I go?

ok so my girlfriend is bi and I know for a fact she has a gf.

i asked her about it and she denies it. I talked to the girlfriend and she said it was true but I shouldnt care because I'm still her boyfriend but she's her gf. one of each. well to be honest I don't feel comftable with it and I am thinking of maing her choose,

what would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally speaking, a relationship is a commitment between two people. That doesn't change just because she's bi, it just means that she happens to be attracted to both men and women. How would she feel if you had two girlfriends? It's the same thing.

Plus, she's hiding her girlfriend from you. When your significant other is hiding an intimate relationship they have with someone else, it's usually considered cheating.

What Girls Said 4

• Oh wow that's a tough situation. I agree, make her choose. She doesn't have a right to treat you like that. And she should've at least been honest with you. I would approach her about it and say "I know about your girlfriend, I don't think it's fair to either of us to date us both at the same time. I'll let give you a choice, me or her". It sounds to me like you deserve more respect in your relationship. Good luck!

• If you can't be comfortable in the relationship, then you shouldn't be in the relationship. I would talk to her, sit her down and tell her exactly how you feel. If she wants you, she will choose you. It sucks, but its not fair for you to be unhappy. Everything will work out in the end.

• This is very difficult to say what you should do. But what I'm thinking is that if you really like her, then should say something to her, that you have made contact with the girlfriend. But then again relationships are about trust and honesty and she lied to you and you never know what else she may be hiding from you. So I'm going to go with talk to her, and see how things go, otherwise, dump her. Just because she is bi doesn't mean she has the right to have one of each, unless you and the other man/woman are comfortable with it. As it it still cheating, whether with girl or boy.

• I would make her choose. Really, one of each? Ew. I would not want to be one of two. Make it clear it's either you or her girlfriend. I like the line Imyoursxoxo said to use. She lied and that was wrong. Talk to her about it, and force her to make a decision. Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• I would get me a threesome.