Girls how often do you get approached by guys in bars and in public?

And It would be good if you could post a response with your answer and a photo plus how often like an amount or ratio.

I'm trying to figure who gets hit on the most and why.

Like attractive women for looks

Average girls for ease and because a guy feels she's on his level etc.

Lets see what you all say

• Heaps in bars, rarely/never on the street/in public
  • Heaps in Public/never in bars
  • Heaps in both
  • Sometimes but mainly in bars
  • Rarely or Never anywhere

Most Helpful Girl

• Where is your

heaps in bars and sometimes in public? haha

that would be me..but, I do not go to bars that much for

that reason haha. I usually get whistled at 2/5x I

leave the house though...in the bar..it is a sure thing it

will happen. And, not many approach me..unless they

use the line 'do I know you? you look familiar' haha. I am

like wow good one. haha.

I'm thinking more in the bars because drunk guys seem to have more guts than

ones who aren't intoxicated. haha

What Girls Said 14

• I don't get approached often. However, I don't go out to bars much. Really, I don't spend much time in public on my own - I go out with friends, but we're usually pretty insular.

I get more attention at work, I do a lot of customer service. I've gotten some pretty... interesting things from customers. Mostly older men, 50-70s. I think it's kinda sweet and flattering, and I take it as a compliment, mostly on my customer service skills. I figure if my smile and attitude make you feel comfortable, then I'm doing something right. Although I haven't gotten anything too creepy yet (that I've actually heard, one of my coworkers told me that a customer said something really creepy, but I hadn't heard it over all the noise)

(On the other hand, I always have trouble telling whether someone is hitting on me, or just being nice. I tend to act on the assumption that they are just being nice, but for the purpose of this conversation, I'll assume it's more than nice)

• In public - depends on the area I am in. In my neighborhood that won't happen, but if I go into certain neighborhoods they have no problems calling to a girl they don't know that they think is pretty, and saying "hey beautiful". lol

In bars and clubs - a lot. That is why I don't go there.

• HAHA! I said the same, I do not go to bars ha ha because of that ha ha +1 <333

• aww I think it is cute too! YAY! I am your other 'pea' YAY! <333

• YAYYYY! <3333333333 =D

• guys will look at me like I'm a piece of meat everywhere but never talk to me... but they'll talk to my ugly friends and continue looking at me I just act like I don't notice or that I'm busy looking at my phone or anything really lol because it makes me so uncofortable...

• gee, why wouldn't they talk to you...

• either your too attractive, meaning the feel intimidated and get to nervous and such so they go for your easier friends, or may be the mother hen or give off that vibe

• there I made myself unanonymous so you can tell me lol but I do kinda mother a few of my freinds who are like too drunk...

• I picked D because I get hit on every now and then. But it's usually not in bars. As for a ratio, sorry I can't really give you a number, it's not like I keep a record book of these things lol But I get hit on about 1-2 times a month give or take. Give when I'm single, take when I'm not lol. It was more when I was working as a cashier, I got asked out fairly often then. I have pics in my profile.

• Yes. Alot. Guys love to make me feel uncomfortable, I walk through the city every morning and there's not a day where someone doesn't bother me. In bars, yeah guys will come up and talk to me occasionally, but it's actually rare that I'll be walking down the street and someone will start talking to me, they just shoot some lame ass remark, or say "good morning" or whatever...

• I.e they try to find a reason to talk to you, when they actually can't really scramble one together and end up failing because they don't really have game right? Do many guys approach you direct? Or ask your opinion? what kinda fail remarks do guys use?

• Wouldn't telling a girl she has a great smile or beautiful eyes sound a bit creepy?

• only if you say it in a creepy ass tone or sound like a wierdo...its all about how you say it too lol

• can't say I've ever been approached by a guy anywhere

• Whenever I go out. #NoJoke

• In public - rarely. Guys will talk to me but they don't hit on me. I've been told this is because I'm too obtuse to notice guys flirting though.

Bars/clubs - more. A few guys each time I go out. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

• Yes, quite a bit

• well I don't go to bars but I get approached pretty regularly especially if I'm by myself

• I wouldn't say heaps but more so in bars, sometimes in public. I don't really like it though :/

• I have a boyfriend, so I don't really pay attention to guys to get their attention like that and I'm easily spooked out by strangers regardless. ;_;

• I've never been approached.. I'm not very approachable.. I kind of cling to my friends.

• never.what the hell! lol. and I'm not ugly

What Guys Said 2

• Girls get hit on a lot even the ugly one's and don't ask for peoples pictures...

• well pictures are to see the looks to approach ratio so I can make a few graphs.

• no? what made you think that? maybe that's what you want isn't it?

• Just f***ing with ya man lol, GL !

• if you have chosen E , then u're ugly .>:D