You meet the nicest coolest person ever but their face is ugly, would you date them?

could you date that person? Is a cute face needed when dating someone in your eyes?

Here's the real question now: Would you recommend plastic surgery for people with ugly faces?
So I guess a person with an ugly face really has no hope huh?

Most Helpful Guy

• For the longest time, I thought personality was all, but truth is part of me is shallow and wants someone attractive as well. Partly because I grew up unattractive. So maybe I'm compensating for my youth, but I just date someone who is both attractive with outstanding personality. Be honestly, that face has to be photoshopped, and I feel that most anyone has the ability to be attractive if they make effort. Took me a while but between getting haircuts, losing weight, and dressing appropriately, I've become more "attractive" than when I was in grade school.

• @ update. Most likely not. But if someone is adamant on it, I wouldn't stand in their way. I'd only hope they don't end up like one of those idiots who have to get surgery for all of their "bodily flaws" to be so d*mn perfect.

What Girls Said 10

• Your pic is beyond ugly; it's deformed. I couldn't date someone like that. I would get nauseous looking at them. I'm not trying to be funny or mean. I have a very sensitive stomach.

I would however date someone that's not attractive. If there's chemistry looks are not so important. The person will be beautiful to you.

I would not recommend plastic surgery. A person that's not attractive has as much hope as anyone else you just have to be equal or more or less at the same level.

• Hahah. Do you think he would take offense to you puking every time you two got together? : p

• Oh and yes they would get offended. I know I would!

• I was just being sarcastic, You definitely made me laugh though. X D

• I would prefer a guy who is not that attractive.. But if repulsively ugly like your link, then I'd just be friends.

• How is that possible any one who is nice and cool could never be ugly because there insides shine so much that there are beautiful! : ) that's true beauty!

• A pretty face is important to me :) to "me" because it's relative.

• would you recommend plastic surgery for ugly faces? :-P

• Nope. I like everything to be natural. Plus, prettiness and ugliness is relative. What might seem ugly to me, is pretty in somebody else's eyes.

• I would date him... it depends how I felt about him if we would go further. I would not recommend plastic surgery for ugly people, that's just a bit harsch. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and some people think of beauty differently. Everyone has a chance.

• I could date someone who is less attractive than me.

@Update though, No way.

• I have certain things I find a attractive in a man so a lot of men are "not all that in" my eyes until I get to know them... But yes, even if a guy has an "ugly" face, if he has the other qualities, it is not a problem to fall for him! (and I agree with guy below... photo has been altered)

• You said the face is ugly?

like ugly...?

how ugly...show me an example...

• @Update...if his tongue could stay in his mouth..and he could close the mouth...It would be fine...he isn't hideous but...I can handle that...

WTF who am I kidding!?! they dude is deformed...I would actually like him as a friend...I can't imagine myself kissing that or looking into its eyes...one eye is up...the other is down...like wtf?

• Plastic Surgery isn't they best option, it can fail and make they guy look worst. Besides once I already know him as my friend...I wouldn't like him more because of looks. I already seen what I don't like...and morphing himself for me in a turnoff. link link

• @Update#3- Look and Seal and heidi clum...there is loads of hope.>> link

(I know his facial condition...but still..you know?)

• I would give that person a chance, because people have never given me a chance.

I would be a BIG hypocrite if I turned down a person for that reason.

I wouldn't suggest plastic surgery because I know from experience how much that hurts to hear that from people. I have never had a boyfriend before in my life but, I still believe I have hope.

I don't like calling people "ugly" I just say "someone who I am not physically attracted to."

• I would because personality means the most to me in a might be mate

What Guys Said 9

• No I couldn't. I need to have someone I am physically attracted to in order to date them. Especially the face. They don't have to be hot but if she had an ugly face I wouldn't enjoy kissing her as much.

@ the update = dude that's Picasso's work right there. lol I've never seen someone with such different leveled eyes.

• To your 3rd update = usually people find others close to there attractiveness. i.e. If they aren't that attractive and they shoot high, they get rejected. Most people don't shoot lower than themselves. So they get someone with about equal looks. If your man in the link found a girl with similar deformities, neither would be as likely to reject one another. If they got along really well, that's great! But they also might get together just because they accept they can't necessarily do any better.

• No, I couldn't date someone like that. I don't need a perfect 10 model by any means, but I have to have some kind of physical attraction to the other person.

I'd never recommend plastic surgery for regular looking people. Deformed looking people, I wouldn't judge if they wanted plastic surgery, because I'm sure I'd feel the same way if I was in their shoes.

However, most regular looking people who pursue the same surgery have such a low opinion of themselves, they claim they are deformed, its absurd.

• @ the pic you showed greggy naw I'm sorry no can do

• I don't think I would date a girl like that, mostly because I like showing them off, not hiding them under my coattails.

Yes,dating a girl with a cute face goes a long way, in wanting to keep the girl around longer

(checked out that link of yours, that picture is gross dawg!)

• I'm offering a combination of looks, personality, and intelligence. I'm sure there are others out there like me, so there is no reason to settle when I have options. I will easily settle for an average looking girl with brains in personality though.

• ugly too be honest probably not. She doesn't have to be attractive either though

• no...i know that I m not good looking enough but I always fall for the pretty girls :P

• Maybe. Is it like just kinda below average ugly or please wear a paper bag 24/7 ugly? lol

• I can't do it.