Never had a boyfriend, never been kissed and almost 17?

The title says itself. I never had a boyfriend nor been kissed. I useally look good, with some makeup on, but I think the thing is, that I'm bigger. Not that big actually, but still bigger.

I don't have a problem talking to guys, and I have some guy friends.

But I think people now a days don't think about personality but the looks.

but what do you think? should I be worried?

Most Helpful Girl

• You definitely don't need to be worried. I didn't have my first kiss until I was 19 and even then it only happened because a friend of mine decided I needed to, so she tried to set me up with a guy. The only thing I got out of it was unnecessary drama and for a long time I felt like I had wasted my first kiss.

It can be hard, but just try to be patient. You will find someone who's worth the wait.

What Guys Said 1

• no you shouldn't be worried you will find the guy I don't go by "looks" I go for personality and I'm 20 and a virgin and I'm just waiting for the rite girl I'm not rushing into anything

What Girls Said 5

• First of all, there is absolutely no need to be worried !

I never kissed anyone until I was 18 years old, and waited a few years to make love with someone.

There is no rush for these things, it's all about finding someone for you.

You can easily find someone ordinary, kiss him/her and be done with it. I don't think it would be very satisfying : doing it simply to be able to say "I kissed someone".

You should be proud to be waiting for someone special, instead of trying every occasion you have.

If anybody laughs about it, just tell them off.

Just in case : no need to go to the extreme either. If you want to kiss someone without being in love, it's not wrong, as long as you want the kiss for the kiss, if that's what you want :)

• No need to worry. Your time will come soon.

Looks only matter in attracting people. Personality will keep the relationship going.

• No, you shouldn't be worried. link

• Don't rush it it'll happen when the time is right

• I'm alomst 18