No kiss? Not like me?

If a guy doesn't kiss you or try to on a first date does it mean he doesn't fancy you or think you are hot/attractive? Why wouldn't they kiss you?

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't want to appear too pushy, or make it seem as if they're only using you. Most likely he wants to take things slow, but it doesn't mean he finds you unattractive at all.

What Guys Said 4

• It depend's on the guy. I think that if a first date went well it should at least end with a kiss. I would go for it.

• It's a possibility, also he could want to take it slow, didn't see any signs and didn't want to f*** it up.

• Shy. You weren't giving off the 'kiss me' vibe. I usually like to kiss on the first date, but I definitely don't want to "try" to kiss on the first date, a rejection at that point would be the end of the budding relationship.

• Its only the first date. He might just not be ready yet.

What Girls Said 1

• Some guys won't kiss a girl on the first date because they want to save it for a very special moment this means he cares about you and doesn't want to loose you