"You remind me of my ex"?

Say you went on a first date with a guy and he says in the middle of a conversation...*man you remind me of my ex*

What goes through your mind when this occurs?

Most Helpful Girl

• i'd be pissed. I won't lie haha. because he's still thinking about her. I would think he needs to get over her, patch pu the old wounds, learn from hsi mistake, move on from her, try to live in the moment and he might need to know a few pointers on what to say or not say on a first date. cheers.

What Girls Said 7

• First thought.: OK this is already over.

It's a HUGE deal breaker to me.

• Okay ladies, just because he says that doesn't mean he is still into her. For me, it really would depend on what he is refering to. So I would ask him how I remind him of his ex...and what he says after that would determine what goes through my mind/comes out of my mouth next.

• wow that would end the date for me, however if he said I reminded him of someone he knew that is another story

• that he is still into his ex, why is he talking about his ex when he's with me?

• I hate when guys mention their ex-s. it makes me think they're not over them and looking for another chance w her through another girl...it's really unattractive and extremely awkward

• I'd become less interested & withdraw and that would be the last date :)

• That would be such a turn off.

What Guys Said 0