Why did he suddenly stop texting me?

Okay so there's this guy that I like and we used to flirt a lot and stuff and we would text like everyday. We were only friends, nothing more, and we have never gone on a date, even though we like each other. But for some reason, he just all of a sudden stopped texting me? I know he liked me Because he would call me babe and say flirty things and we kissed, but ever since then he just stopped? I know he didn't stop of the kiss being bad Because he even told me he liked it and wanted to do it again, and we did. I'm just wondering why did he stop texting me all of a sudden, if I make any sense? Do you think he just lost interest in me?

Srry, I forgot to mention that its been about a week since he's texted me. And I know nothing is wrong with his phone because my birthday was yesterday and he said happy birthday to me, but nothing really more.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm. How long has it been since he texted you, and how many messages have you sent that he hasn't responded to?

It's possible he isn't interested, and suddenly felt bad for leading you on. It's possible he's gotten involved with someone else. It's possible he's just gotten very busy lately, and hasn't had a chance to message you back. It's possible you may have said something that bothered him, something unrelated that didn't seem to you, at the time, noteworthy, but that was a big issue for him.

Maybe something's wrong with his phone, or maybe he lost it or was grounded from it (I don't know how old you two are). Or maybe something's wrong with your phone. Try not to assume the worst until you have more information.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he's pursuing someone else or needs space.

• Maybe he's busy / he's not feeling it anymore. / You'd have to get at him in person to find out in detail. I wouldn't rely on text. For me I can't text all the time, I end up getting side track with work/school if I did. Just a thought, from my point of view. So don't trip about mere text.

What Girls Said 2

• he could of possible found someone else he was interested in?

• Something may have happened to his phone or maybe he got a girlfriend