Why hasn't he texted/called? here are the signs.

I met this guy in September and we have had many 5 conversations .. all being VERY short. The reason why is because he is currently pledging a fraternity.. and has NO TIME at all. He came up to me, and asked for my number saying do you mind if I call you sometime? that was almost a week ago.. he hasn't called or texted yet, but his older brother said that if was a huge deal for him to do that and that I should give it some time and not think to much about it... that he will call.. no guy that's not interested says that sober... so I want some opinions on what to do and what this means. he's very sweet but SO laid back I can't read it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I pledged a fraternity, and the "no time" thing really is true - by the time it gets to "Hell Week", forget about it...except for attending classes, it's like you're in prison. Normally I would say not to wait this long for someone to call you, but in this case, I'll make a rare exception - because I know what it's like to have relationships stall or suffer because of that choice.

• Well that's good, We barley know each other... so I completely understand.. I'm just going to see what happens.

• Best of luck, I hope it works out! :-)

What Guys Said 2

• i don't know. laid back peole are generally so laid back they don't follow through with anything. I would not take it personally if he never calls, it may because he got a little nervous of rejection... though, the best bet always in these situations, is to give it time and not think about it...

• For a really busy guy, a week isn't very much time. If he doesn't call you within another week or so, he's probably not interested.

What Girls Said 1

• Waaaaaaaaaaaait it out.