Why can't I find love? What's wrong with me?!!

Well here it goes. I'm 27 and have a 7 year old daughter. I work 2 jobs in healthcare while I finish up nursing school. I have no psychiatric, drug, or alcohol problems. I'm always told I have an amazing personality, very outgoing and happy. I'm no beach babe goddess but I do find myself to be attractive. Why can't I find love ?! I see women who are complete disasters and men fall at their feet 24/7. Is this just a case of "the good finish last?" Men always complain they can never find good and when they do they run away. I've tried dating websites and it's not working, it's hard getting out and meeting new people since all my friends are married and pregnant now. I'm extremely frustrated any input is great! :) Just wanna see what men REALLY want ...

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you become more active with parent activities at your daughter's school? It might be a good way to meet other single parents (fathers) and they wouldn't scare so easily given the fact you already have a daughter. Just an idea.

What Guys Said 5

• the kid may scare some guys away... I may be a bit young for what you are looking for, but I have dated girls your age who are very similar to you... and the only thing that turned me off was lack anything "interesting" to talk about, or about them in general... I am not saying you have nothing to talk about... but...

• Having a child will narrow your selection of guys, no doubt about it. However, it sounds like you're so busy that it's hard for you to make time for a relationship. Do you go on a bunch of dates that go nowhere, or are guys just not asking you out?

• with my insane schedule I still have 3-4 days off a week lol so I'm not THAT busy ... the last 2 men I dated last about 3 months and there's never any reason they just disappear

• There's always a reason; you just don't always know what it is. If they disappear, they're obviously not the right guys for you, so they're doing you a favor. You just have to be patient and keep dating until you meet the right guy.

• You have a seven year old kid, it's tough enough to find a partner without that added dimension.

• It's hard dating as a single parent definitely, but we need love too!

• my daughters not a baby ya know? and I never ever ever bring her around until someone is truly going to stick around .. but compared with your answer and the others I guess it just takes a real man to accept someone for who they are and the efforts they make regardless of parental status

• Don't insult an entire gender who didn't get someone pregnant and therefore want to continue to enjoy life unencumbered.

• hard to find someone sincere. good luck! but persevere as well..be confident.

• I hate to say it, but its most likely because your life is filled.

You would never have time for a guy.

You already have a kid, many guys don't want to take care off other guys offspring, also you work 2 jobs to support your kid, which I guess means you work a lot and have very little time to yourself at home after work when taking care of your kid as well.

I've tried to date a single mom once, it ended in disaster, but I can at least say I tried, but I would never do it again. If I have kids it shall come in time, also you'd always have that feeling in the back of your head that the girl would never love you as much as the kid.

• i only work 3-4 days a week so its not that I'm busy .. but I guess the parental thing really is a major issue

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I think you should just try to befriend some men and see where it goes, don't exoct it but just let it happen. That's the best thing I can think of...