How many of you wait a lot to reply a text message just to keep them chase you or too appear busy, when you're not?

I mean really, Guys & Girls, do you do that on purpose? I know I do it sometimes when I've been waiting for text for a long time, & yeah sometimes It kind of pisses me off so I do the same. But Girls is that really what you do sometimes just to not sound desperate or to kind of let us waiting, which means, the more we wait the more we want to talk to you? I know that's a fact but I just wanna know How may girls do that?

Most Helpful Girl

• haha nope I text right back

What Girls Said 8

• I actually do do that. I usually will do it though when the guy has taken awhile himself to reply. Other than that though I don't do it very often, unless maybe I'm upset with him

• I usually respond as soon as I can. If they waited 40 min to reply to me, then I'll put it off, but only if they did it first.

• No if I feel like talking to someone I'll respond right away unless I'm busy doing something. However, if I don't feel like talking to the person then I won't reply for a while. I think its kinda pointless to play the cat and mouse game.

• I only do it if they do it to me first.

• Nope. If I get a message, I'll reply to it right away. Unless I am busy, then I'll leave it for later. I figure the same thing with other people, too -- they're probably busy.

• I do it all the time.

• Yeah sometimes I get pissed off about it. Like I am right now. And I"ll wait a bit to text back because that's what they did to me. But most of the time I reply when I get the text unless I'm busy. It's stupid to play games.

• I know I'm sure it's all mind games, I'm pissed too! ... I've been texting this girl I met & almost every time I'm the one that start the conversation which is not that bad because she talks to me a lot & I keep replying, it's like she's waiting for me to start talking & Continue the conv. (like she feel wanted) but it get;s to a point that she doesn't text me back,. But when I stop texting for like hourssss or a day, she suddenly start texting back hah -- talking about mind-game!

• no, I tend to respond at the moment, if I can. but I've called out guys for doing that to me.

What Guys Said 4

• i know this is directed towards girls, but I do this and only if they do it first.

• I do it if they do it to me first because I know for a fact some of the girls I talk to practically worship their cell phone.

• I've never done this.

• as a guy I know I have to because after all, girls want a guy that is a challenge