Why has no one asked me to homecoming?

okay so honestly people tell me that I'm gorgeous all the time. I don't have a bad personality I'm really nice and I'm not like super weird or anything. everyone says I'm very pretty and have a nice smile. but how come no one has ever asked me to homecoming and I've never had a boyfriend... I'm a junior in hs and this is getting really annoying. what's wrong with me or why does this happen? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• i think you should start talking to guys more

What Guys Said 2

• Either guys are intimidated by you, or you're not that pretty.

• You may be unknowingly giving off negative signals or just be so pretty you're intimidating. If you're so worried about it, just ask the guy out instead of waiting for him.

What Girls Said 1

• It's OK to ask a guy to homecoming...nothing wrong with that. But you have to be prepared of possible rejection...anyone does. But at least you know you tried. Always be confident and you have to believe that just because you haven't been asked doesn't mean there's something wrong with you. Go for it! =)