What's the funniest dating incident you've read about or heard about this past week?

It can be something that happened in your circle or something in the news..!

Most Helpful Girl

• Some loser brought his cat on a date, serious separation anxiety case with the furball lol...somehow the date didn't end so well due to the restaurant having a huge NO PETS allowed policy LOL I heard the guy having a fit over sir fluffington the THIRD...yes people...the...THIRD...lol. xD made my week!

What Girls Said 7

• My friend went out with this guy to the movies and it was going great.

Afterward they were about to leave and he hugged her then went in to kiss her...

Right in the middle of the kiss she burped and apparently it was a huge loud one!

He was grossed out and told her he could taste it. Gross!

Anywho she never heard from him again lol...xX

• My friend and a guy were in the park under a tree and a bat swooped down and bit the guy in the forehead! The rest of the date was spent in the emergency room. After a shot he's fine and they went out 1 or 2 more times.

• A guy at work had to take his convertible in for a warrant, but it was pissing down with rain, and he couldn't get the roof up, so as a solution he swathed himself and the open part of the car in bubble wrap and drove to the mechanics like that.

• link That made me smile :)

• link

Sucks for her.

• It's always funny when someone has some food stuck in their teeth and no one says anything until you go to the bathroom and think ' I can't believe I have been walking around with cilantro stuck in between my two front teeth all night '

• my life...dry humor all the time

What Guys Said 1

• Not really a friend of mine, but an acquaintance of mine is dating a dude named Mike Gotobed. That made my week

• is this a joke or is this forreal cos I seriously just laughed for a good 2 minutes..

• Im 100% serious - he's part native and I guess that kind of name isn't all that uncommon