Girl canceled going to movie with me, haven't talked to since.

Just wanted to make sure I was thinking this right, chick cancelled on going to a movie with me, gave me an excuse, and said was truly sorry. I haven't heard from her in about 2 weeks. I am not planning on contacting her until she contacts me again. Everything seemed to be going fine between the two of us. Am I right or wrong by doing this?

I did post something on Facebook with another girl in that time frame, not sure if that had an effect on her not contacting me or not? I wouldn't consider us dating, but who knows, we did hang out/ go on dates about 5 times.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can probably send her a quick message, see what she says. If she's not contacting you then she probably not interested. Or maybe she didn't want that type of relationship. Who know, anything can be going on.

I would send her a message. Something like hey I'm texting to see how you have been. If she doesn't text back something that seems interested to you, then don't waste your time

• Was it something that could make her mad if she saw it? Something that a guy in a relationship shouldn't post?

She might think your just a player and decided she doesn't want to waste HER time.

• Yeah, it would have made her mad if she saw it. Oh well, my mistake probably. Just need to move on now.

What Girls Said 1

• Seriously, I would send her a message. It couldn't hurt, she possibly saw the message on Facebook. If it was something you think might upset her, or cause her to think you're just a player. So she's waiting to see if you're still interested. Especially if she said she was sorry, she probably thinks you're upset with her and have moved on. Texted her and see what happens. Someone's gotta do it. Just see how she's doing.

What Guys Said 4

• She probably thinks you're mad at her over the movie! That's why she's not going to contact YOU firstQ! So you're in a stand-off. Pretty darn sillyQ!

• A canceled date is a classic sign of low interest, especially if you haven't been on very many dates with her. You may have thought everything was going fine, but she obviously did not. You shouldn't waste any more time on her; it's time to throw her phone number away and move on to girls who are actually interested in you.

• i think she might be playing you

• Sounds like typical game playing bull. I'd move on.