He seemed to be flirting with me. My tricky situation...

My friend is dating this guy, who she has cheated on and is planning to break up with him. I hung out one weekend with him when she wasn't there. One our friends and myself noticed how different he was when she wasn't around. He was funny, and really nice. After that we hung out in our group. He seemed to be flirting with me. I thought we were just being friends, but my friends say different. Then we spent one night together until 7 in the morning just talking. I don't know what to do...

What Guys Said 1

• I don't understand what the problem is. Your friend is the one who did something wrong, not you

• no I know, but she still is my friend. I'm not sure if I should make the any more moves though... I can tell the guy is a little beat up over finding out about her actions and I definitely wouldn't want to go after him when he is in that position, but I just wonder if there is a chance? I've heard that she wouldn't care if one of her friends went after him... but still I have gone after guys that had dated a friend, and my friend took it very personally. I'm just unsure about this one.

• If you like him, wait until they are broken up. If they are not together anymore why would dating him be a problem? I think there is a chance.

What Girls Said 0