What do I reply to "Let's hangout this weekend"?

This guy I met from one of my classes this year and I have been texting a little, and then he texts: "Lets hangout this weekend". I want to hang out with him, but I don't wanna sound over eager or something. How do I reply? I don't know him too well, its just been a little flirting here and there in class. Help please? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to seem disinterested (even though you are): k what do you have in mind

it's short and it'll confuse him haha...it'll also put him on the spot because now he has to find something that will interest you hence giving you power over him, in his mind he'll think if I don't come up with something good she won't want to come. That's the best reply you can give to not sound interested when you are.

What Guys Said 3

• Here's an idea, say yes. You won't sound to over eager by answering his question with a "sure, what did you have in mind?" since he is the one who asked the question.

• Just say sure I will let you know later if I can or I have to find out my schedule.

• Omg, quit overthinking it. Just say yes and ask him for the time, sheesh.

What Girls Said 1

• What's the question? Say "Sure, sounds good." Go, have fun, and see what happens...it's a no brainer!