Should I do it?

So I've been in an on and off relationship with this guy for about a year. Since October we've been completely on. We had a huge fight at the beginning of this month but everything smoothed out. All of a sudden, I don't know what's happened to him. He's kind of disappeared on me. When I call his cell phone, he doesn't answer, I never get a call back or text or anything. Everything was good when I seen him last Friday. He knew I was busy with family and all so I didn't get a chance to talk to him until Christmas eve. That was the first time I tried contacting him. I haven't heard from him. So I called his house. His dad said he was at a friend's house and he never gets good reception out there. This, I know, for a fact. His dad said he'd tell him to call me but he hasn't yet. I even told him I would be waiting for him so we could meet up but after sitting in a deserted parking lot for a few minutes I decided to leave.

I keep playing everything over in my head and there was truly nothing that I even COULD have said that would cause him to do this. I have his Christmas present (a rather expensive one), in my back seat. I'm half tempted to go to his house and either find him, or just tell whoever to give it to him. His parents have never met me though. He always jokes with him that if I ever want to see him, the best thing to do is just "come to my house and kick my ass or something." I don't know if I should do it. His parents might think it's creepy (they shouldn't because we're together) but I'm sick of this guess game...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Whats the question