Why does this guy text me 'hey,' then right after say he's going to take a shower so he'll be right back?

What do you guys think? What's the point of him even texting me in the first place if he's going to take a shower right after telling me hey.

His text could have waited til after he took a shower. Maybe I'm just being too much of a girl right now and reading too far into it lol.

Opinions?!

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate that, what's the point of telling me you're going to take a shower in a text. Just sit down the phone and take a shower then text me back normally without telling me. I don't know why guys do this. If he constantly does it then he could just feel like its a way to be sexy by talking about him being in the shower? If its only happened once then chances are he just texted you right before that and didn't think about it and that he didn't want you to think that he was ignoring you by not texting back right away.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't even know the answer to that, I guess he really wanted to talk to you.

What Girls Said 2

• in this case, I think you just might be being a girl and reading too far into it. Unless he's trying to make you think about him in the shower... even then, that could be a stretch.

• I think he just wants you to know that he has finished and you can contiune the convestion