Ladies - is it ok to kiss you if your standing under mistletoes?

how would you feel if aguy kissed you without warning but when you looked up there was missle toe. :) I like to kiss girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on how well you know the person, and/or if you’re attracted to them. I would personally be kind of creeped out if this random stranger grabbed me and kissed me mistletoe or no, but if you guys are friends, then a kiss on the forehead or cheek would be fine. Don’t go for the lips unless you’d kiss her otherwise—good rule of thumb. I think it would be pretty cool though.

What Girls Said 11

• If you both liked eachother, it'd be extremely cute. But if you were her guy friend, maybe just lean in for a kiss on the cheek or something sweet like that. Otherwise it could turn out to be akward afterwards.

• If you know she is attracted and you guys flirt then yes, if you are just friends then dont. It would be weird if my guy friend just kissed me out of nowhere lol really weird after

• Yeah if its xmas! It's tradition :)

• It would be really nice... if I like the guy =)

• lol at the ' I like to kiss girls' part! nicceeee.

• itd be reall cute

as long as ur not a creep er anything haha

• thats cute

• lol yeah. why not.

• ofcouse, just make sure they don't have a jealous boyfriend nearby lol

• yea for me it would be

• haha yeah ofcourse if you guys both knew each other and maybe liked each other. tht would be incredibly cute! but if its like some random strange... haha not such a good idea

What Guys Said 3

• Why wouldn't it be okay? lol

that's a common ritual, standing under a mistletoe means your entitled to kiss.

• WTF how would you feel if some idiot you didn't know walked up to you and kiss you? I bet ur an arsenal fan.

• Dude I'm a guy. and so are you. your telling me you wouldn't like to kiss the girl of your dreams if she was standing under mistletoe?

• Yeah but you gotta think of her too yknow. y not just sk her if yu can then you can do it all year round hahaha.

• Just kiss her is all I'm thinking. That happened to me a couple weeks ago, a girl went around and put a mistle toe over me and this girl I was dancing with. I went for it, didn't care what she thought. Just notice her reaction afterwards... or during if she didn't want to kiss. The girl that I kissed said she needed another drink right after we got done kissing. lol.