Girl didn't want to kiss. Does she mean she is into me?

I have been going out with this girl for a month, been on about 5 dates.

Anyhow I have been taking it slowly because she told me I'm her first "date."

Have been taking things slowly and haven't really tried much, we hold hands and all touchy when we go out, but that's about it.

Anyway we went out today whilst we where in some private booth, I asked if I could kiss her.. ( I didn't know what to

She didn't say anything, but didn't make move towards my face, she just put her head on my chest, and that was it.

We went on as normal after that, touchy, holding hands and dropped her off to her house.

Btw At first I didn't really look at her.. just thought her as friend of a friend. But then she somehow got my number and started ringing me..

Does she mean she is into me? or I should hit the road...

girls tell wot do you think...

we finally kissed, I didn't ask :) and actually laughed about the whole "can I kiss you" thing. We are officially boyfriend and girlfriend!

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude. She's shy. She said you were her first date. Why in the world would you think of hitting the road? If she's being touchy that is usually a good sign she's interesting. When she put her head on your chest you probably should've gone for the kiss. She'd probably be really embarrassed to say, "Yes, you can kiss me" Maybe she's never kissed before?

• Yeah we finally kissed and yess she is a goooddddd kisser... I'm no longer single anymore!!!!

• Congratz