He wants to make out and I don't, advice?

so this guy and I have been talking for a while now, and we're flirting and well I jokingly called him gay (sorry if I'm offending anyone I don't mean to ! ) and well he said I'm not gay, I'll makeout with you tomorrow to prove it too you. so today we didn't end up "making out" so I told him he was too chicken too.. and he said "there's always another time"

so he wants to next time we see each other.. I really don't want our first "kiss" to be making out, I guess I'm kinda of "old fashioned" like that .. also I've never really "made out" with someone before

i don't want to sound like an idiot but I don't really want to say to him, "just kiss me" or "no tongue" .. I don't want to "turn him off"

what should I do !?

Most Helpful Guy

• You said you were old fashioned but he is gonna be expecting to make the first move and make out. Since you don't want that you need to make the first move that way you can control the situation. He will think you are really interested in him too so it might work out in more than one way

What Guys Said 3

• Actually just tell him your second paragraph - if he really likes you he'll understand the difference between the flirty teasing and the actual making out..You'll actually take more risk hurting him by trying to come with excuses he may feel are not genuine, so just tell him the truth. He'll be happy to see a more "old-fashioned" lady: it shows you're taking him more seriously than you've appeared so far..

• My first kiss, the girl was 5 years older then me. Her advice to me was to open my mouth wider.

It was a good time ;)

• Tell him that you don't want to French Kiss and get sloppy on your first time..nothng wrong with that... <3

What Girls Said 1

• Hold off on the kiss for a romantic moment. Don't just kiss him cause he wants it. you have to want it too.