How do you get a guy to call you instead?

longstoryshort.

i met a cute guy

we exchanged numbers

and I have been doing the calling

he had picked up once and doesn't

return any text so I'm worried that I've

been extremely clingsy so my

question is..how do you get

a guy to call you instead?

Most Helpful Girl

• god I hate those situations!

u should stop calling him completely and wait for him to make a move. if he doesn't call you, he maybe lost interest and so is a complete moron and so not worth your time.

seriously, wait for a few weeks or so and if he doesn't call you back, it's his fault. seriously, don't waste your time.

What Guys Said 2

• u know a guy have to do the first move not the girl in this situation

• offer less availability..

if he likes you he'll call you, if he doesn't he might not be interested.

What Girls Said 4

• stop calling him and stop texting him... make him try harder to get a hold of you... the first time he calls or texts don't pick up and don;t text back when he knows your not sitting around waiting for him to call he may put more effort into getting a hold of you

• i wouldn't text him I know its hard but just try sometimes it drives a guy crazy not gettin messages so he might text you back but maybe he lost interest...

• tell them to call =]

• You just need to be patient. Don't contact him for a while and see if he picks up the ball.