Is it normal when your boyfriend didn't call you within 5 days after an argument?

we're both 21 and in a long distance relationship for four years. so we had an argument about him being insensitive and disrespectful, so I told him I don't want him to treat me like that. but while I was talking he ended up the call thus making me more pissed at him. so I told myself that I won't call him unless he calls me first and ask for an apology, but he never did. what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah... I definitely wouldn't want to call him after that. It's tempting, but then I'd remember that he hasn't even had the good grace to call me in 5 days after he hung up on me.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He's upset! Let him cool off and wait to contact you. If he doesn't, he wasn't worth it anyways and why would you want someone who is disrespectful anyways?

• wow. a hang-up plus five days of silence. do you even want to call him?

• i do. I want to know his reasons. but I don't wanna be that low. I don't really know what to do. plus I always treasure our relationship. I don't want us to part ways like this.

should I call him?

• if you feel that way, then yes, call him.