Girls if a guy was terrible at kissing would that be an instant deal breaker?

Cause he hadn't done it in years? Or if he would rather just do something else to please you instead?

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely not an instant deal breaker. I could use some practice myself.

What Girls Said 9

• If you are a terrible kisser to one person you could be a good kisser to someone else its kind of subjective from person to person. personally kissing has a lot to do with the physical relationship so if I didn't want to kiss a person I don't think I would want to be seeing them. Friendship would be the way for me to go. but I guess it depends on the person.

• lolno. plenty of time to get better at kissing

• it's easy to learn, just takes practice again. it won't take long to get in the hang of it again, guaranteed. if he'd want to do something else, that's fine too.

• Nope, kissing is something that you usually become more in tune with the longer you're dating. So it's not a big deal if it doesn't go well at first. Hell my boyfriend and I were terrible in the sack together the first few times and I didn't dump him for that lol

• depends how bad but I would still say no I mean I long distance dated this guy like 5 times over a course of the year and when I saw him we were just mates (not even close) but we were really couris cause we had never gotten to kiss each other and when we did it wasn't wel... he basically choked me with his toung... it was so strange I had never encountered a guy doing that before, I stil wanted to go further with him t hough but not kissing someone in a while should jsut empthasis your passion in your next kiss, I've gone a year without kissing but the next time I kissed someone I was still good ( she said ) so don't worry about it

• of course not. it takes practice for anyone to get good in the first place. besides practice is fun XD

• not really.

• how long is this gonna go on for.i swear you must ask the same damn questions every couple days. if your looking for some pity at least try to think up some new questions instead of recycling.

• Dawn? I don't recall asking this.

• and that attitude right there is why you aren't

• Attitude can't make you hot physically.

• Yes it would be a deal breaker. Most guys I know agree it's a deal breaker if a girl is a bad kisser as well. A kiss tells me if there's any chemistry.

What Guys Said 3

• It should convey something, not just be mechanical or technically proficient. In the beginning, less is more.

• Well you gotta learn somehow. I don't think everyone is just awesome to start off.

• How do you get out of practice? It stays with you, like riding a bike