Should I ask for a kiss or just do it?

I want to kiss him but I don't know how. Should I ask him or just do it. And should I go for the cheeks or the lips? by the way first kiss


0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

  • Find a flirty moment where your holding hands, or grab his hands, and stare into his eyes. Move in a bit closer and slightly tilt your neck, making sure your noses won't touch. If he goes in for the kiss, go with it. Else you do it.

    1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

  • just do it. xD. unless you want the guy to hold all of the cards in your relationship...

    0|0
    1|0
  • Make eye contact and slowly move in (unless he initiates then let it happen). Cheeks is kinda tacky so I'd go for the home run and get some lip action ;)

    1|0
    0|0
  • here this might help link

    0|0
    0|0
  • The guy needs to man up and kiss you ;)

    2|0
    0|1
    • i like this one

    • really? how does liking the idea of him just 'doing it' - help you if he doesn't do it?

  • I think that you should just go for it.

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

  • stare him in the eyes and while you are talking look at his lips, that usually indicates that you want to kiss him, he might or might not get the hint, but if you are desperately wanting to kiss him then just kiss him, even though its your first kiss, he'll join in (he has too), and take the lead :)

    1|0
    0|0
  • if you move 90% hell take care of the remaining 10% unless he he has no experience... or is an enuch-- in which case he is in no position to be critical of your kissing , anyways ;)

    just look in his eyes and move your face so your lips are like a few inches apart.. he should take the bait I he wants to kiss you. otherwise you can just kiss him-im not experienced in kissing, so I tend to just make my wishes known, by moving in on him-- and he complies.

    0|0
    0|0
  • he should kiss you, but if he hasn't done it yet then you should go for it girl :) and just think, you guys will think back at it, and you can tease him about it

    0|0
    0|0
  • just do it. And uh, yeah...on the lips.

    1|0
    0|0
  • are you guys together lol and if I were you I would def go for it on the lips I've done that before ha ha and the guy was fine with it

    0|0
    0|0
  • just go for it.

    0|0
    0|0
    • i think I am just going to do it, thnx for the advice, I will give you guys an update later

    • ok good luck :)

Loading...