Will having a girl that is interested in you text you first build attraction?

I believe by not texting the girl you are interested in too much will build your attraction for her and you because she will see that you have your own time and life to worry about rather then text this girl all day. she will buy that and slowly start to become attracted to you, now this theory isn't always true but that's my theory, also, I feel if the guy puts too many emotion "faces" after every text you send back, you may come off as too "feminine" or a "nice guy"

what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think that's a very accurate theory.. I have a very straightforward approach to texting: If I want to talk to someone, I talk to them. If I don't want to talk to them, I won't. If a guy is not texting, I assume it is because he doesn't want to talk to me. It is more likely to make me irritated with him than attracted to him, and I will not waste my time trying to talk to someone who doesn't show an interest.

As far as the use of smileys, they help to convey emotion in an otherwise impersonal form of communication. Text messages are easily misinterpreted and using smileys can help to eliminate some of the confusion. I know tons of people, myself included, who have gotten into unnecessary arguments because someone misread a text. I doubt any girl is going to think you are too feminine or too nice because you use smileys.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't believe this at all.. It just makes me think that he has no intrest in me, even though he might. I' m not going to guess because to me actions do speak louder then words, so if he's showing no signs of intrest then I'm moving on.

• It's a good theory if you want to confuse the girl. If you like her and want her to like you then talk to her when you can and don't purposely not text her because of some theory. Also using smileys is a good thing, it shows your interested and the more interested you act the more interested she will be.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you have been reading to much on the internet about this topic because they all clame it works that way, but it might also indicate that you are NO LONGER INTERESTED IN HER :) thought about that?

• if you text rather than call you are a pretender, not a player. use the phone bro and drop the sexy tones on her. unless your squeaky. then your screwed.