Guys; what would you say, do and feel if you got this text?

Well, the title says it all.. What would you say, do and feel if you got this text; "Good night, sweet dreams <3 Wish you where next to me!" from a girl you've been messing around with, but haven't seen in over a week?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say "you too" and insert a picture of myself holding a sign saying "good night" into the text message.

What Guys Said 1

• I would feel honored, it would make my lonely nights without you not so lonely anymore, a spark of hope, a shooting star by night :)

What Girls Said 2

• you're messing around, he's going to assume you want a booty call

• A while ago he told me something like that we're almost boyfriend and girlfriend, so I don't know.. And if he assume that, it's true too.

• For a minute I thought this was about a guy! Cause I would have said that I'd feel good and I'd want to go over and have s*x with him! But its about a girl so I'd feel grossed out cause I'm not a les! :3 No Offense!

• Haha, well.. Of course this text is going to a guy, lol! I'm not a lesbian either :)

• Ohhhhh ok! Hahaha total misunderstanding! :) Sorry about that!

• Don't worry about it, misunderstandings can happen all the time :)