Should I ask him to hang out again?

so, he broke up with me for reasons I understand. I want to get back together. there was a lot of damage done to our relationship. I am confident with what I am doing now and I know I can live without him, but I still think about him every single day, hoping we can somehow make things work.

everything I've ever heard in regards to getting back together with someone is to do no contact for a month and then get a hold of the person to see if they want to do something small. the problem is that we ran in to each other about a week ago and I asked him if he wanted to help me with something... he said he didn't think it was a good idea because it hadn't been long enough to heal. I just told him I agreed and went on my merry way. I wish I wouldn't have asked prematurely, but it happened. anyway, I am moving for a few months in about a week and a half and I don't know if it would be a good idea or not to ask him to do something before I go... or should I just wait until he contacts me?

what do you think?

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah go for it!

What Girls Said 0