Is it appropriate to kiss at school?

I just can't seem to find the time or the place to kiss him. The school I attend is loaded with cameras every where, and there is the only place I get to see him.

Is it appropriate? And I can never seem to find the right moment to do it. Any suggestions of a place would be nice. by the way I think he's too shy to kiss me. HELP! I'm gonna die if I don't kiss him ( not really but I really want to ) One last thing I have never kissed anyone...is there anything I should know?

Most Helpful Guy

• don't kiss at school any ways its not private enough. If you two walk home then do it then.

What Guys Said 2

• If you want that teachers are the person in the middle :p he-teacher-you kiss kiss

• no not in school because you shud be learning . you can that stuff at home or outside school hours. :)

best place would be after school walking home.

What Girls Said 1

• No, it's not appropriate to kiss at school. Is he really your boyfriend if you only see each other at school?

• I am from Trinidad and Tobago, which is in the caribbean, and it is not really normal for the younger ones to get to go out or actually bring him home. It just doesn't work that way. During the week you are limited to school and home only. And on weekends I go to church on Saturday and he goes to church on Sunday so there is kind of no room there. I think we would go to the movies and see what happens

• Ohhh OK. Your culture is different. Yeah, maybe you should go to the movies.