Texting a guy...But what do I do?

I fell asleep and I half-way woke up and responded to a text message from a guy that's one year younger saying "you're hot... lol." we had been talking about other stuff previously but he just brought that up randomly. being in that sleepy state of mind I just said "thankssss! you too. :)" and I basically told him he was hot.

this wouldn't be such an issue if I didn't have a boyfriend. my boyfriend and I have been dating for about 2 months and he's a year older than me. I don't know if I should tell him what I did or just forget about it and act like it never happened. I love my boyfriend and I'd never do anything to intentionally hurt him.

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't bring it up or worry about it anymore. File this one under "lessons learned" and get back to your life. You'll face much bigger challenges than this in your life and your relationships, believe me.

What Girls Said 1

• If you want to keep your relationship its best to not say anything. Next time don't talk to guys like that.