I kissed another girl, should I tell her?

I've been together for a long time with my partner (8 years). Not too long ago, my best friend and I (we've known each other for 25 years!) were catching up over a bottle of wine.

We started kissing, touching all over the place, but were still wise enough to stop from going any further.

I feel so bad! Should I tell my girlfriend? And what about my best friend? So awkward!

So here's the thing ... I told her ... She got very upset and needs to think about how to go on ... At least she appreciated that I told her ... To be continued, keep your fingers crossed!

Most Helpful Girl

• You absolutely have to tell her. She may forgive you for it, but if she finds out from someone else, you won't have a chance in the world.

• My girlfriend is not what you would call "the forgiving type" ... So I know I'll be completely screwed if I tell her. Even knowing I want her and not the best friend...

• Doesn't matter if she's forgiving or not. Obviously you feel guilty about it, so it's best to tell her and get it over with. Plus, you did cheat-you were willing to do the action, you need to be willing to face the consequences. She's still more likely to forgive you if you willingly tell her.

What Girls Said 2

• You're going to have to choose.. The only way you're likely to keep the GF, is to kick the Bestie...

:(

• No. She'll be mad at you. But I suggest getting advice from your mom.

What Guys Said 4

• Want anything to happen with this best friend?

• good luck and don't do it again

• i would tell your girlfriend that you did and it won't happen again

• Yes. Tell her.