Have you had younger girls or guys like you?

How young were they? Did you ever date them? Were you just friends with them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have. He was a year younger than me. Well I thought he was cute but I thought he hated me and I didn't find out he liked me until ages later. I was nice to him even though he was a little rude to me.. I didn't know that was his way of flirting lol but I should've been more aware as he'd always sit next to me and be curious in what I was doing all the time but because he was a little mean I thought he didn't like me at all :P

t

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah, I'm 17 and just recently this 14 year old kid started liking me, I thought it was sweet but we never actually dated

• LOL yes. I had a younger guy liked me and well it was awkward because we were close friends. I think I mighttt date them depending on who they were but I would find it werid. my motto or little personal opinion is that 3 years older and maybe 2 years younger. are my limits. no more than that... unless I meet someone and they have an acception LOL :)

• Yeah, one of my little brother's friends. He was 17. We didn't date or anything, but we messed around together when we were alone. We didn't tell anybody about it.

• 2-3 years younger.

• A guy one year younger than me likes me, but we're just friends though.

• not that much younger, just a few years

What Guys Said 5

• 1 year younger

• Yea like 2-3 years under me.. no I didn't date them

• they were young as in 16-17

yes well first she lied and said she was 18 and then finally she came foward and told me she was 16 but turning 17 I said I'm not breaking up with because you were 16 but I'm breaking up with you because you lied

• Hmmm, none that I know of. All of my relationships tend to be with girls closer to my age.

• nope