When I asked her out she said we should make it a group?

So should I bother trying to make it a group thing or should I just forget about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a good sign. It means she's either afraid to be alone with you, or she doesn't like you but didn't want to reject you outright -- so you can assume that she'll ditch you for her friends midway through the date. I grant the possibility that she is just incredibly sociable, but that is rather unlikely. Especially for the first date. 'tis usually a time when people want to get to know each other better, and some amount of privacy is ideal.

I would suggest that you simply turn her down. If she asks why, explain. It'll make it clear that you're not an imbecile to be taken advantage of, and at the same time give her a chance to explain herself if her intentions were innocent.

What Girls Said 4

• No I don't think you should give up just yet. Go out on the date. You're already allowing yourself to expect the worst and complain about it. She could just be the type of person that is shy on dates and she feels like the first date is only bearable for her if there's other people around. I say go on the date and see what happens. If she ignores you and doesn't give you attention then you'll be with your boys and can get out of the date quickly and still make it a fun day.

• no! don't forget about it!

the fact that she wants to see you in a group situation is not bad at all! it means she just wants to get to know you better before she takes the jump to go out with you one-on-one.

go for the group! do it!

• She may not have figured out her feelings for you yet, but usually when a girl makes something into a group thing, she's hinting to wanting to be friends.

• Well, either she wants to make it less intimidating or isn't into you.

What Guys Said 7

• I woult bother with it. It means she doesn't want to be alone with you.

Shes probably not into you.

Lol oh well, on to the next one, right?

• SR916 nailed it, but I would still go anyway, another friend to hook you up with her single friends :)

• No definitely make it a group thing dude...it doesn't mean she doesn't like you...it just means ( I think) that she might feel awkward being alone with some1 like that...you guys could still hit it off without all the pressure and nerves of doing it formal

• I wouldn't give up just yet. She could just want to get to you know you more and feels a group setting is good. Just go in to the situation with an open mind. If you feel no vibes from her and she brings her hopefully hot friends flirt with them.

• time to reoll, you lost this battle

• just forget about it

• chances are she is not that into you unless you knwo she is extremley shy but I still say go for it cause going out with friends tends to be friend regardless right?