Is okay to text a guy "I like you"?

There's this guy that I really like, and although there are plenty of signs telling me he likes me, there are also some signs that tell me he could just like me as a friend. I've known him for a few weeks. Can I just text him simply, "I like you" and no longer be confused?

Update! He wasn't interested. Just a player. Oh well.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you wish to let him know how you feel, do it in person, face to face is always better and more special.

• I'm not sure I have the courage to do that. I probably won't see him in person for a few more days anyways.

• How should I show more interest in him? How do I do so without becoming needy or annoying either?

• Oh boy, this will all be from something that is still tender for me but I'll share what would be clear:

sincerely wanting to learn about him, responding to when he contacts, wanting to meet with him, being able to talk about anything, etc

Basically you'll show you're interested by being interested! Sincerely caring about him, that will never be needy or annoying.

This is a from a guy's pov, I'm sure you know even better ways..

What Guys Said 3

• f*** yeah, do it.

• one step for you... a giant leap for equality...

g-ge-get'em girl

• try and muster up the courage to do it in person and or ask him out. If you do it over text things can get confused. for example he could htink one of your friends sent it, in disbelief and think you dint mean to send it to him or not be sure how to respond etc

What Girls Said 2

• Go for it. Its bold and straight forward but if you're okay with things possibly become awkward between you both if he doesn't feel the same way then you really have nothing to loose.

• yes! do it and get it over with. I wish I had done that years ago and saved all the time I wasted of mind games and wondering and heartbreak. all because I didn't confront him and get my answer. just be the tough and mature one and say it. so what if he rejects u? at least you had bigger balls and at least you can move along to better and nicer and hotter guys. when you don't tell someone how you feel about them, it eats you up inside and you go days, months years wondering if you should or not or if theyre gonna pursue you anytime soon...its just wasting time and not worth it from my experience.