Homecoming dress....Pics?

Ok... so I want to get this dress (the pics are on my profile) for my homecoming dress.

What do you guys think?

Also I don't know what shoes and accessories I should use with it...any suggestions?

*****PICS ON MY PROFILE*********

Most Helpful Girl

• FOREVER 21.

I can so tell by the changing room doors, I love that store.

Anyways, I think it looks very classy and elegant - since the dress is more plain you can go all out with accessories, I'd go with a larger necklace maybe something more on the bulky side - link (without any color in it would be better).

for shoes stick with something neutral I have a pair like these (depends how comfortable you are in heels though) - link or link

What Guys Said 2

• Why do you care so much? So you can manipulate guys?

girlsaskguys-dot-com/Behavior-Questions/538521-what-do-girls-ever-do-for-guys.html

• Why do you expect guys to pay 100% on dates?

What Girls Said 3

• I like it. The color's nice and has a good texture to it.

• Half the picture isn't showing. Try deleting it and uploading it again.

• Nice dress, it's very flattering and form-fitting. I like the color too. You look good with curly hair, so I think curling it with a straightener or a curling iron would be a good idea. You could go with black heels and maybe some dark-colored bracelets/bangles. Have a fun :)