How to get a girlfriend?

I am a 25 year old guy. Always busy with studies and work. I never used to even think about girls However, over the past 2 years I want to have a girl friend but don't know how to go about it. Please advise.

Most Helpful Girl

• before you want a girlfriend; you need to have girl friend. :) honestly, if you don't find anyone that you're attracted to in your office, you could go out in weekends or let your guy friends' girl friend help you to meet up new girls. BUT make sure you're ready! you could enjoy first their company and you find any connection then you could pursue it.. let time decide bout it but you should move fast... as we are not getting any younger.. girls in my range prefer a guy that is stable and want a commitment.. we don't want fling. we prefer a guy who could not be an extension of our tension in work.. whom we could relax and have fun but committed... gets?

What Girls Said 3

• Meet girls and be nice to them. Ask them out on dates. Look to meet girls in places where you'd be more likely to find people with similar interests in yourself.

• You can meet people anywhere, on a night out, shopping, working, travelling!

Is there anyone that you might like? If there is, just ask if they fancy going for a drink after work something! If your a confident person, just start talking some1! It is easily done! If your not, there is still plently of places, try a dating website?

However, sometimes when you go looking for someting, it never comes along!

Good things come to those who wait :) x

• you don't "make" girlfriends you meet girls that you're attracted to that are nice, sweet, and strong individuals who are seeking love. Just remember most girls hate when you objectify or neglect them so give her lots of love lol. good luck =] lol

What Guys Said 0