I'm talking to a girl and have been texting and calling her recently. How long should I wait to talk again?

Me and this girl have been talking back and forth. We talked briefly Friday and Haven't talked since and its Sunday. Should I talk to her now or wait longer?

Most Helpful Girl

• if you like her text her after 3 or 4 days or about a week. it keeps the girl wonder whether you're still interested in her or not. she's gonna keep guessing which is what you want ;) but then again don't always talk to her, it gets annoying and she might think you're annoying. but if you reply a message every 3 or 6 hours or something then she's really gonna get irritated and ignore you so be careful of that.

What Girls Said 6

• yeah that's fine since didn't talk to her yesterday. if you still want to wait, don't wait any longer then Monday

• dunt analize it 2 much if you wana talk 2 her thn talk 2 her let her kno tht she's on your mind (: , goods luk!

• Yeah, text her you won't seem eager since you haven't spoken in a day

• Sure, why not! Just be yourself and if she doesn't like you for you or thinks your too clingy or something then move on..she's not the right one! Good luck :)

• yeah. you completely skipped yesterday

• You can do whatever you want. When I like a guy usually I want to talk to him whenever I can unless I get sick of him.

• OK..whoops..it's not because I'm sick of him..it's more so because I don't like him..If I like someone I want to talk to him all the time.

What Guys Said 1