Is he into me?

so I met this guy in plenty of fish (dating site) long story short we started instant messaging since like 2pm to like 11 pm we connected like no other so much that as we kept talking we fell for each other as corny as it sounds...well 4 to 5 days passed & it turns out he's this big shot bussiness owner & did I mention he's gorgeous...well anyways we stopped talking as often as we did then he didn't call for 2 days I was like ok when he does call he says " sorry babe working a lot" then didn't call for x-mas then (lol I know) didn't call for 4 day! so I sent him a e-mail that said hey were better off as friends & he started calling me telling me where he was & when he'd be back ect ect... so what should I think? this is a man that blew me off my feet..he would sing to me..tell me to meet he's mom..to marry him...to have his kids...

sorry boys I'm just conffused help! thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay so have you met this man yet? I mean sure you can fall for someone you met online, loads of people have done it but you seriously have to take into mind the fact that he's saying he wants to "marry you" right off the bat. Its kinda questionable but if you feel you want to continue on with this fling you have going on right now, carry on with it. Who knows what could happen.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like you shouldn't take him very seriously. Anyone who immediately says they want to marry you off an internet site should raise red flags. It sounds like he's just stringing you along. I'd move on if I were you.

• I'm confused too, don't get it. The things he's saying are coming way too soon. =)

What Girls Said 1

• Ugh...what a player! What - does he have the Encyclopedia of What Women Want To Hear!? Haha! This guy will hurt you. Take a stand and walk away. It'll be REALLY hard but you will feel so much better about yourself after a while. And do you really want to wonder everyday if he's going to call...get better...be the man you want him to be? He IS who He IS - you can't change that. Leave him behind and find the guy you really want.