How to start dating?

I've always been too afraid to date, mostly because I don't know how they work and also because I was too shy, even when girls asked me out I would say no :S, but now I want to start dating,

Most Helpful Girl

• ME TOOO! I get really shy around people I don't really know which allows me not to open up to people that I may have a crush on. : / I actually am trying dating sites right now. My friend said it booths your confidence and it does, until you come across some ass that wants to just have sex. But it actually has helped me open up to some people. I am actually talking to a guy for a good week now. Its just one of those things that you have to suck it up and go for it. And guess what it works. If things don't go as smoothly as planned, it was a learning experience. Easily said that done I know-trust me. I am so nervous every time I check my messages and you know what? It okay. If people come up to you and ask you on a date, why not, say yes, see what happens. I think of it this way: If it doesn't work out between the two of you, it will only make the next date that much easily because you will know somewhat to expect. I wish you the best with everything! :)

What Girls Said 3

• Well, first you need to find a girl you have interest in, and then get to know her. If there is a connection, make it known that you're interested in her, and you might have to put yourself out there. But it's all about the process. Just don't stress too much about it! It'll happen when it happens.

• For starters, you'll need to actually like someone and if someone confesses to you don't feel like you have to yes just because you want a relationship. You should have some sort of feelings for her. As for not knowing how they work, it depends on what you're looking for. A date can be a lot of things, but the most important thing is to be doing something where you and your date are having a good time and can talk to each other. Good luck! :)

• you start by saying hi to a girl

What Guys Said 3

• "First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the women."

• Parkour outside of a library or school. Guarenteed girls. I do parkour and a lot of people started talking to my shy ass. Especially girls but I don't date . So I turn them down or don't ask them out at all.

• first find someone that you can talk and have fun with. then take it slow.