Guys and girls would you break up with a girl / guy if they were horrible kissers?

I think it is definitely a deal breaker for me, so is boring sex. What about you, would this be a deal breaker, or is it not that important?

• Deal Breaker
  • Not that important.
Uhh let me elaborate... the kiss was really really bad. Like she had no idea what she was doing plus her lips and breath was really not appealing. We are both 21 so I would have expected she would have had some more experience by now.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah its important. if you can't kiss right I won't wanna have sex with you anyway

What Girls Said 9

• That just proves the reason why you are with someone: 'to have fun'. which we refer to as players. Seriously it's a ridiculous reason! I mean, if you kiss her first time you'd know if she's a good kisser or not, you could make a decision then whether to be with her or not. Then you don't have to worry about breaking up with her about stupid things like that. or if you choose to be with her then teach her.

I have kissed a guy just the other day at a club but if I were to be with him, I would so teach him! it really is a put off if a guy spits all over your mouth. disgusting. Maybe you weren't a good kisser from the start. who knows

• Yes I like to have fun... didn't know it made me a player.

• LOL a pro will go for pros ;)

• it's a put off for me too. I would give second chance and it's all about the emotional connection not only about kissing etc. you asked for the opinion in the question, so here you have it.

• No I wouldn't because a bad kiss and bad sex is something that can teach. Sometimes you have to teach a person what to do.

• no it would not be a deal breaker for me:)

• I'd teach him how to do it right. Lol, it's not hard to learn that skill.

• I try to make it work...hopefully they'll get better over time but generally I'm turned off if they aren't that great.

• its important but wouldn't be a deal breaker, I mean things like this can be worked on very easily. but if they are not willing to change and get better, it will become a deal breaker.

• Anybody can learn.

• I wouldn't break up with a guy whom was a bad kisser I would just help them become better. Just tell her what your into and kiss her the way you want to be kissed lolz, she will pick up on it eventually. But one thing I know is a deal breaker for me though is someone with messed up teeth or like has bad dental hygiene but even then it depends on how much I liked the guy if I would completely just end things but very rarely do I change my mind. It depends on how much you like her, if you think there's potential there then I would stick with her and help her out lolz Good Luck! :)

• ridiculous reasons

she can learn

What Guys Said 4

• Definitely a deal breaker, at least while I'm under 60, lol

• Nope, practice makes perfect :)

• No I'll give her a 3 hours lesson everyday

• i wouldent say its a deal breaker you can usally teach people or at least help them improve