Where would the perfect place be to go on the first date?

I need some ideas.

Most Helpful Guy

• You guys might consider doing something together that shows who you both are.

Now, this could either mean that you combine your interests into one thing, or it could mean that you do something he likes, and he does something you like. You like running, and he likes 50's diners, you both go for a light jog, then go to the diner.

You love climbing, and he likes fitness, you teach him how to do rock climbing.

I make balloon sculptures. My date didn't know this, so, on one date, at the park, I made the girl a balloon sword, and I made myself one, and we started sword fighting, and we got to ham it up a little (long death scenes, etc).

Movies are hard because you don't get the chance to get to know each other as well as a date where you can both talk.

Ideally, it should be something inexpensive, unique, fun for the both of you, and where you can get to know each other. I am a believer in the first date as not being a real date in many ways, but more like a pre-curser to a "real date." I'd ask a woman to join me for coffee in the afternoon - lunch break type stuff. Half an hour to an hour, usually no longer. Then, if things work, you go for a more "official" date. It's a mini date.

Outside of all that advice, it's hard to give you a definitive answer without knowing your interests or his, so this is the best I can give you.

Good luck. I hope this helped.

What Guys Said 4

• Miniature golf, Sledding, Art gallery, Concert, sports game, and if all else fails, the movies and dinner =)

• A movie brings out emotions on a date. If it's a comedy you are both happy. If it's a romance, you are both content with each other. Horror even if your not scared act like it during scary parts because guys like it when their girl holds on to them, it makes them feel good about themselves. But before the movies go out to eat at a nice restaurant.

• Go to a trendy cocktail bar

wear a nice dress

he should wear a shirt n tie and buy the first round

POW !

you'll find its classy and romantic

• I had an Idea how about the video arcade?

What Girls Said 1

• Is he a romantic? Are you a romantic? It all really depends on you at some point...what do you like to do. But a perfect place I would have to say. Nothing but the movies, seriously. Not scary or romantic even though I just asked whether you're a romantic but a funny movie and probably go to a nice restaurant not an expensive one. go to Olive Garden that's a really nice restaurant and don't really wear anything that's too open that will leave him guessing and don't really kiss on a first date cause you would want a second date even though you didn't ask that but good luck!!!