I'm not sure I really want to know the answer to this but......

Ok so there is this guy. Iv been friends with him for a bit now, and we've been getting closer physically. And every time he touchess me or I think about him touching me...i get the butterfly thing. And I really wanted him to kiss me and take it up a notch.

Finally! Last night he did...only...i didn't feel anything. But then again...it was my first kiss...so I was really nervous and focusing on what I was doing...the same with the ones that followed.

Is it normal not to feel anything when you kiss someone...esp for the first time? I get teh butterflies now when I think about the kiss...but at the teime...not so much. I am a bad person for this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Same thing happened to me and I'm in love with this girl so your definitely not a bad person

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Nope :) just gotta get used to, and get comfortable kissing. Nature will take it's course~

• No you just have to get used to it

• no your not a bad person. everyone isn't the same