How to date handsome guys?

Hi. I am not showing off or anything, I consider myself fairly good-looking, has been working in modeling industry for last 3 years. A lot of guys give me compliments, but at the end, guys who are asking me out are all rich, bit older, not-so-good looking guys. Nothing wrong with that, but personally I do wanna meet some handsome guys now. What do handsome guys go for? What to they like? How to?!?!

Most Helpful Girl

• For those that get a lot of attention or requests for dates, well a lot of the guys who ask will not be our type and it can take time for a guy we click with to ask.

I would say if you are young, attractive and work as a model that some older guys that have money are looking for a trophy girlfriend and you fit the bill. Some guys will not be asking you out under the assumption that you have expectations they cannot meet. So, Mr. Handsome may be fishing in another pond as he may think that you want to be entertained and cared for in a manner he cannot afford. Also, some handsome guys are not looking for their physical equivalent. They may consider you high maintenance or they may be looking for a girl who will fawn all over them, not be their competition for attention.

Anyways, nothing wrong with you wanting to be with someone you are attracted to. You should be, you will just need to wait it out and weed through these other men until Mr. Right-for-you comes along. Oh, and don't accept dates from anyone you are not attracted to in some way. If you accept dates simply to be wined and dined you will confirm to others that $$ are what you want and that will get back to some of the guys who may be interested in you. Good luck!

• thank you so much! it makes so much sense!

• Sure, hey, I was on a dry spell for 2 years before I met my fiance. I did not suffer from lack of attention or dates, but even with all of that I was not finding someone who I really connected with and felt attraction to. It can take time.

What Guys Said 5

• normal guys (the younger, not rich guys) aren't asking you out because they are assuming you are high maintenance because of your job in modeling. wether that's true or not that's the perception. you could strike up conversations with guys you find attractive and display that you are down to earth and not high maintenance, then they'll take the lead from there.

• best answer that makes sense so far!

• maybe your been a bit too picky with those guys.

Maybe meeting guys at sports clubs , nightclubs , on courses etc would give you a shot at meeting some1 who you would consider good looking.

Thats the only way I think.

• yeah I go out all the time, but people who approach me are owners, managers, blah blah, not the handsome man! It's good that I get treated well at the venue but I am there to have fun...!

• suppose that's just unlucky I guess. but I'm sure some1 you like will come along when your older.

• maybe I'm just not their type.

• You stop being shallow.

• Just take off your knickers.

• what about us not-so-handsome guys? lol :P

What Girls Said 3

• Hahahaha, lol. They are not ALL the same. You can't categorize people by their looks. Some guys want brainy girls, some guys want funny girls, some guys want animal lovers. You need to be yourself, and get a guy to like you for you. If you want a good looking guy just wait for one to like you.

• You don't. Handsome guys play til they settle down with someone 10 or more years younger. Looks are for casual sex, commitment takes sacrifice.

• oh maybe that's why. but I see some girlfriend who's with very good looking guys?!

• Why don't you try approaching the types of men you're attracted to out at clubs, coffee shops, photoshoots, etc.? That way you won't have to sit idle and *hope* that the handsome guys (what you're aiming for) approach you. Be proactive and go after what you want.

• yeah..but I'm a firm believer of guys need to chase me.