Dating a foreign exchange student good?

So there's this foreign exchange student from Germany who came to my school this year. We have grown to become friends and I definitely am starting to like him as more than a friend and I'm almost positive that he feels the same way about me. However, I'm not sure if actually dating him is a good idea since he is only here until June. But I have gotten opinions from people saying that they don't think it's a problem and just enjoy him while he's here. Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• i just started dating an exchange student and she's here until June also. just felt that I liked her a lot and I didn't want to regret not asking her out after she left( or someone else asking her out while she's here). If you decide to date then just remember that there might not be a future there. It took me months to find an answer and this is what I decided for myself. hope that helps.

What Guys Said 1

• Why become attached when you know it can't last? If I were in your situation, I would focus my energy on guys who plan to stay in the local area.

• As true as that is, guys around here are douches. I have yet to find one guy who is actually good. Like it says in the previous answer, I don't want to regret not asking him out. I realize that it probably will not last, however, normally, high school relationships don't last long to begin with.

• LOL... fair enough. You got me there. :-)

What Girls Said 1

• germans are so hot, go for it, have some fun! life is short