Which do you enjoy more, time with friends or time with your significant other?

I once saw someone say there are guys who prefer spending time with their girlfriends and there are guys who prefer to hang out with his bros. So it made me curious what's more common. Of course, I'm sure how well you get along in your relationship makes a difference so feel free to comment if you want to explain your answer. Girls can answer too! Personally, I love spending time with my boyfriend the most. There's nothing better!

• I enjoy being with my boyfriend/girlfriend more.
  • I enjoy being with my friends more.
  • Equal/Results

Most Helpful Guy

• Tho it's nice to get out with the guys sometimes I still like spending the majority of my time with my girlfriend. It's a coincidence, she asked me the exact same question when she was here for the week-end.

What Guys Said 5

• I'll honestly tell it's significant other OF COURSE!

But when someone asks me this question face-to-face - I'll say friends!

Why? Because I don't want to look vulnerable or too "feely"!

• I'm not sure what it's like to have a girlfriend as of yet. I've been close with a girl that was a friend once but as much as it felt like a relationship, she said it wasn't. So I eventually stopped communicating with her.

I still hung out with my friends when we were "close", and I can say that personally I enjoyed hanging out with her, but I value my friends cause they were an older relationship. They knew me a bit better.

• My friends obviously. Usually we guys get bitched at by our friends for spending more time with our gfs. And honestly its annoying as f*** spending all your time with a girl instead of your dudes.

• Whenever I'm in a relationship I see that girl as my best friend. So of course I enjoy spending my time most with her.

• definitely friends. I can be myself when I'm with them

What Girls Said 5

• I picked B. OMG I can't even believe I put that! haha, I think it is because of the "level" we are on...things happened and blah blah...maybe one day it will be different again. haha

• I do spend more time with my boyfriend. But I really value the time I spend with my friends and I try not to let it get too unbalanced. I think it's important not to forget about other people when you're in a relationship. Sometimes I am guilty of it, but I try to catch myself and make a plan with my friends.

• significant other

• Well I'm Single...Soooo I Choose friends for Right now...

• The same